This gluten-free muffin recipe is great for breakfast on the go. Zuvii Banana Flour, fresh strawberries and Greek yogurt make these so scrumptiously delicious, good luck eating just one!
- 1/2 cup Zuvii Banana Flour
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup of any non dairy milk
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 2 tsp of melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp of raw cacao
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Add half of the strawberries to the batter.
- Pour batter into muffin tin greased with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until brown.
(a big thank you to Live Healthy With Lina for the recipe)