Simple crock pot recipe. Only 15 minutes to prep, allowing to you enjoy your busy day with a warm dinner awaiting your arrival back home.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup Zuvii Green Banana Flour
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 4 Cups chicken broth (4 cups)
- 1 Bag frozen broccoli (thawed)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 box Velveta cheese
- 1 cup shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (4 oz)
Take 1 onion finely chopped with melted butter in a medium skillet and cook for about 5 minutes until tender. Stir in Zuvii banana flour and mix for 1 minute stirring constantly. Gradually stir in milk until fully smooth. Pour the entire mixture into crockpot, Stir in broth, broccoli, salt and pepper.
Cook on low heat for 4 hours or until soups start to bubble.
Add cheese cubes to the pot, stir until fully melted, add cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese, stirring until fully melted. Serve hot.